kids

• Submitted: Tue, May 09, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 09, 2006

• Reported By:West Sayville New York
Credit Plus Rewards
creditplusrewards.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Plus Rewards ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I received a call from Credit Plus Rewards saying that I was eligible for a $500 cash advance as long as they were able to debit a one-time fee of $129.95 from my checking account.

They took the money out of my account two weeks, and I haven't received any cards, any cash advance, nothing. I can't even get Credit Plus Rewards on the telephone. I am hold for 1/2 hour at least every time I call and still get to speak to no one. I was told a loan officer would be contacting me to set up the transfer into my account. I haven't heard a word. This is the biggest rip off I've ever encountered. I want other people to be warned not to let this happen to them. Is there a way we can prosecute this company? If anyone has any info. in that regard, please post for me.

Erin
West Sayville, New York

Erin
West Sayville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Plus-Rewards/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Credit-Plus-Rewards-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-190667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Plus Rewards