• Report: #205993

• Updated: Mon, August 14, 2006

• Reported By:Aiken South Carolina
Credit Plus Rewards
www.creditplusrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Credit Plus Rewards ripoff, you are harassed to get the fee, then you're cut-off, no contact at all from any one. Internet

I applied for a loan online. That's when I was contacted by credit plus rewards. They sold me on something completly untrue. I thought I was opening a opportunity for a credit line on a personal loan. After I was harrassed for the fee of $125, I have not be able to contact any one, not by phone, not by email.

I did apply for an online loan associated with credit plus, I pulled off the web site. I borrowwed 250 dollars. They have overcharged me. Now I have to change my bank account. Still can not contact any one.

They are a complete ripoff, and should be stopped.

Aiken, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2006 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Plus-Rewards/nationwide/Credit-Plus-Rewards-ripoff-you-are-harassed-to-get-the-fee-then-youre-cut-off-no-conta-205993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Plus Rewards