Complaint Review: Credit Protection Assoc. L. P.

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: Lois — Fleetwood Pennsylvania United States of America
Credit Protection Assoc. L. P.
13355 Noel Rd. Dallas, Texas United States of America

Credit Protection Assoc. L. P. They stole my SS#, and sent me a bill for electric used by some Co. I never heard of. Dallas, Texas

This company Credit Protection Association L.P. sent a bill to me in a fictitious name for $319.09 for electric service from Commonwealth Edison. They stole my SS# and listed it on the bill. I never heard of the name on the bill, and I never heard of the electric co. This is purely a scam! They need to be thoroughly investigated by some government agency, and stopped. This is a crime!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Protection-Assoc-L-P/Dallas-Texas-75240/Credit-Protection-Assoc-L-P-They-stole-my-SS-and-sent-me-a-bill-for-electric-used-by-948695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Protection Assoc. L. P.