Complaint Review: Credit Report America - Richard Mage

• Updated: Fri, March 06, 2009

• Reported By:MARTINEZ Georgia
Credit Report America - Richard Mage
creditreportamerica.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Report America - Richard Mage - craigs list job posting, inquired about the position was told he wanted a credit report, used credit report america as the source to go through, I was charged $1.00 then extra fees have been appearing on my credit card as currency exchange fees, fraud protection& identity security fees.I've never received the free credit report. Internet

I was contacted by Richard Mage from a Craig's list employment page. He gave me the Credit Report America site to have a report done free. His advertisement for an Office Secretary disappeared after I inquired where his location was, and a background on him.

I went to Credit Report America and requested my free credit report, I was charged a $1.00 intially for the information from them.

Since then I have had unauthorized charges added to my credit card by Criedit Report America. Feb. 2009 these charges appeared on my statement- $11.95, no explanation, there are also more charges to my card for currency exchange fees .09 &.11 , fraud protection 4.95, identity security $9.95 all are posted with 800 712 7222 except the currency exchange fees.

This has to stop, I have already hit bottom financially I don't need some jerk running a scam on my credit.

Phyllis
Martinez, Ga.

Dilly
MARTINEZ, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Report-America-Richard-Mage/internet/Credit-Report-America-Richard-Mage-craigs-list-job-posting-inquired-about-the-positi-431588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Report America - Richard Mage