Complaint Review: Credit Report America

• Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Bowling Green Kentucky
Credit Report America
www.CreditReportAmerica.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Report America Can't reach them by phone or web site to cancel membership.Charged my card. Internet

*Author of original report: Total charged to 2 different cards

On 11/06/08(copy of confirmation report) I ordered my credit report from all three bureaus in which they have a trial period .The period included pcr, cbo,fpr, and itp for a $1.00 activation fee. On 11/10/08 I tried to contact them to cancel.800 number sent me to website:cra/member/php and to cra/help desk. These don't exist.
I have been trying to reach them everyday to cancel my membership because they have charged my card according to my bank statement.
I also wrote them a letter to cancel my membership at the address on the member's section:Credit Report America
Annual Credit Report Request Service
P.O. Box 105281
Atlanta, GA 30348-5281
I haven't heard from them and I probably won't.
All of the 800 numbers sends you to the internet.
Please someone help me. Tell me what I need to do. This company is doing fraudulent activities in my opinion. Everyone will eventually need a copy of their credit report and score.

Disablesenior
Bowling Green, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Report-America/internet/Credit-Report-America-Cant-reach-them-by-phone-or-web-site-to-cancel-membershipCharged-m-392289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Report America

Total charged to 2 different cards

AUTHOR: Disablesenior - (U.S.A.)

I only gave them one card number but they charged ll.95 and 1.00 to one card from my individual bank and they charged 11.95 and 1.00 to another joint account from a different bank. It bothers me that they were able to do this and how were they able to obtain knowledge about
an account not reported to them.