Complaint Review: Credit Report America

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Mauston Wisconsin
Credit Report America
credit report america.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Report America Ordered credit score for 1.00. No score + 11.95 monthly charge Internet

Filled out info to order credit score report for $1.00. As far as I know I did not sign up for how to boost my credit rating. It is now excellent and would have no use for this. My credit card was charged $11.95 and I believe this is a monthly charge. Did not get any info how to opt out of program. An 800 is provided but is a recording and gets me nowhere. The 800 number comes back to Nevada. Filed a BBB complaint and found the co is located in Wichita, ks. Fortunately, my credit card co agreed to credit my account for $11.95. I was informed if the charge appears on my next statement to contact them and they will again credit. Maybe if the charges are sent back often enough they will get the hint. COMPLETE RIPOFF!!!!!

Dsman9
Mauston, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Report-America/internet/Credit-Report-America-Ordered-credit-score-for-100-No-score-1195-monthly-charge-Inte-385908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Report America