Complaint Review: Credit Report America

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:kingman Arizona
Credit Report America
credit report america.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Report America said 1.00 for free report 7 day trail and has charged me 11.92 Internet

I was ordering a free credit report from CreditReportAmerica.com. They said it was a free 7-day trial, and if I didn't chat online with a person to have the charges stopped, they would charge my bank account $18-something a month.

I checked my bank account online and sure enough they deducted $1.00. I copied and pasted the name that debited my account and did a web search, and it was a weight loss product.

I don't know how to stop the money from coming out of my bank, since there is no phone number or e-mail or any way to get in touch with them!

Crzyateball
kingman, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Report-America/internet/Credit-Report-America-said-100-for-free-report-7-day-trail-and-has-charged-me-1192-Inter-382124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Report America