Complaint Review: Credit Report America.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Reading Pennsylvania
Credit Report America.com
creditreportamerica,com/member.php Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Credit Report America.com False advertising Atlanta Georgia

Since my husband and I are interested in purchasing a home, we thought it would be a good idea to learn our credit ratings in advance. This web site appeared legitimate and offered all three reports, however, When I called the phone number listed I was referred to a onlineline help desk, that can't be found.
Now my dilemma is how to stop being charged for something I don't want and is obviously a scam. How do I proceed?

Kate
Reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Report-Americacom/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Credit-Report-Americacom-False-advertising-Atlanta-Georgia-1033448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Report America.com