Complaint Review: Credit Report America.com

• Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:grand blanc Michigan
Credit Report America.com
creditreportamerica.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Report America.com I was charged the $1.00 fee on my debit card that I was suppose to pay. Now this company has charged me another $11.95 on my debit card. Both charges have different auth# non them. And of course you can't talk to any one at the company. Internet

I paid the $1.00 fee with my debit card and now this company has charged my card another $11.95. The bank said the only thing I can do is get a new card. That would cause alot of problems but I don't want this company taking stealing my money! And I have tried to call this company and you can not talk to people.

grand blanc, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Report-Americacom/internet/Credit-Report-Americacom-I-was-charged-the-100-fee-on-my-debit-card-that-I-was-suppose-388125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Report America.com