Complaint Review: Credit Sense

• Reported By: lillies4sum — Somerset Pennsylvania United States of America
Credit Sense
23 West Street Internet United States of America

Credit Sense Stole 29.95 from Checking account Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: You have confused us with ScoreSense.com or some other credit monitoring service.

*Consumer Comment: Wrong Company

Exactly the same as everyone else..I was on mortgage company website looking into maybe a home loan, the website inquired if I knew my middle credit score, refered me to ScoreSense for a free credit score. I proceeded with getting a free credit score for a refundable 1.00 fee, 6 days latter I was checking my email and I get daily reports from my bank regarding my bank account, I noticed the transaction in pending from this company, I immediately called them to inquire, the agent said they process all free credit reports to monthly accounts automatically, I explained that I had only asked for the Free Credit Report option only, she told me she would process a refund request and I would get a response back in several business days, I did recieve a responce email denying my refund request. In further checking on the internet about this company their are hundreds of reports about this scam trap by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Sense/internet/Credit-Sense-Stole-2995-from-Checking-account-Internet-778956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Sense

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: CreditSense - ()

CreditSense does NOT sell or provide credit reports or credit monitoring services. We are NOT debiting money from your account. Please contact ScoreSense at 800.972.7204.

CreditSense specializes in building credit scores of 760 or higher. If you are interested in improving your score, check out the links below to see what we can do for you.

Sincerely,

CreditSense Legal Department

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Jerry - ()

I am a consumer with CreditSense and as of now (on Step 2 of the program), they are awesome and totally legit. Just had to write a rebuttal because I hate seeing good companies that get bad reviews from stupid mistakes.  ScoreSense and CreditSense are completely different companies.  Get your facts straight, especially when trying to blast a company, and especially don't involve a completely legitimate one by mistake. Blah to you.