Complaint Review: Credit Service Division / First National Card

• Submitted: Fri, September 08, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 08, 2006

• Reported By:Norcross Georgia
Credit Service Division / First National Card
P.O. Box 17800, Las Vegas, NV 89114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Service Division / First National Card ripoff credit card Las Vegas Nevada

I received a pre-approved National First credit card in the mail from Credit Service Divison. The card came in a windowed envelope and was easily visible for anyone who would have wanted to steal mail and charge away to their heart's content. The paper work also stated that there was a $200 activation fee for the card.

I did not request this card and have never even heard of this credit company. The card is not even endorsed by Visa, Mastercard or any other credit company. What's more, I am a recent fraud victim.

I have filed a fraud alert with all 3 credit bureaus and added my information to the credit opt out list. I have done everything in my power to make sure that I will not receive pre-approved credit applications let alone an unsolicited card ready to be activated!

This company has illegally provided me with this card. However, upon calling the number provided with the card I was not able to get past the recorded service to a live person.

I have reported this company to the Better Business Bureau and I plan on reporting them to the Federal Reserve as well.

Nicole
Norcross, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2006 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Service-Division-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Credit-Service-Division-First-National-Card-ripoff-credit-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-210112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Service Division / First National Card