Complaint Review: Credit Service Division - capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2003

• Reported By:colchester Vermont
Credit Service Division - capital Credit Alliance
P.o Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Service Division - capital Credit Alliance ripoff, keep taking money and I didn't even order anything Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a credit card from them I have not ordered one thing. They have taken 99.99 out of my account 4 times in just two days. I never recieved anything from them saying that I owed anything or given them permission to get into my account on a daily basis and keep taking money out. They are a rip off and once I can reach one of them im sueing their asses for all their worth!

Kevin
colchester, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2003 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Service-Division-capital-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Credit-Service-Division-capital-Credit-Alliance-ripoff-keep-taking-money-and-I-didnt-e-71219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Service Division - capital Credit Alliance