Complaint Review: Credit Service Division

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Leavenworth Kansas
Credit Service Division
POB 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Service Division Creating a false credit card and charges to a person who's been deceased for months Las Vegas Nevada

Months after my father died we received a credit card statement in his name from this company. The charges were fees which took place months after he passed away.

I called the number and never got through to anyone. The automated greeting didn't even state what company it was, just said to stay on the line.

I googled the company name and address and found people had similiar issues. I got the feeling this was a scam, so I filed a mail fraud complaint.

We then received another statement a few months later. I filed a complaint on the BBB. The BBB actually listed a different phone number for them, so I called that. It was a recorded message asking to press a certain number if I wanted to agree to the terms in the mailing. When I pressed the number for no I was hung up on. I called back, trying to dial for an operator, and was unsuccessful.

The BBB got back to me and stated they could not process the complaint. Over the years I've made a few complaints with the BBB. I never received a response back like that.

Fort Leavenworth, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Credit-Service-Division-Creating-a-false-credit-card-and-charges-to-a-person-whos-been-de-313146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Service Division