Complaint Review: Credit Solutions Of America, CSA

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 20, 2006

• Reported By:Staples Minnesota
Credit Solutions Of America, CSA
15601 Dallas Parkway, Suite 700 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

INVESTIGATION: Credit Solution customers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Credit Solutions of America, Commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Rip-off Report.
*UPDATE ...Rip-off Report Investigation: Credit Solutions of America pledges to resolve complaints. Commitment to Customer Satisfaction Program. Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Credit Solutions - Assisting clients by reducing unsecured debt - debt free in 3 years or less.

*Consumer Suggestion: file a complaint with the federal trade commission

*Author of original report: CSA phoned me upon reading my ripp-off complaint

Rip-off Report Investigation:
Credit Solutions gets a POSITIVE RATING in customer support from the Rip-off Report. They are continuing to show their constant commitment to provide excellent customer service. Credit Solutions has done everything in their power to make sure that all their customers are happy, and continue to resolve any possible issues that could arise. Credit Solutions contacted us to resolve any issues and mostly misunderstandings being posted by former employees who had been let go from the company due to lack of performance. With over 750 employees and nearly 70,000 clients in a constantly changing and often difficult business, Credit Solutions is bound to be the subject of complaints.

Rip-off Report's investigation found that most complaints had already been resolved, and in many cases it was just a misunderstanding, but more importantly also found that Credit Solutions was prompt to make things right. Credit Solutions went above and beyond with their 100% satisfaction guarantee to provide help to almost 70,000 families get out of debt. Credit Solutions is committed to resolving complaints quickly and doing everything possible to satisfy its clients. It also takes appropriate action against any of its representatives who are found to have conducted themselves in a less than perfect manner and rewards employees who give service above and beyond to their clients We believe that the number of complaints against this company, whether through the Internet or other channels, is very small when put into the context of its size and the nature of their business. Most debt settlement companies would never commit themselves like Credit Solutions has to the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program. They are a unique shining example of commitment to the customer in their field of work. Read our investigative report and Credit Solutions of America 100% commitment to customer satisfaction.

Read more about Credit Solutions of America and their commitment to total customer satisfaction. Consumers doing business with members of the Corporate Advocacy Program can feel confident and safe when using a members product or services.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGIONAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

Credit Solutions Of America, CSA Ripoff did not perform according to contract Addison Texas

I entered into an agreement with CSA for help in solving my debt problems. CSA was to receive payment for talking to my creditors, negotiating settlements, etc. I signed a limited power of attorney in order for them to negotiate on my behalf. At first I was reasonably pleased. Then I discovered they had not been in contact with all my creditors as they had told me. I was asked to send them copies of letters from creditors so they could respond. They did not respond to letters that threatened legal action. I have paid them a total of $415.00 and they had done virtually nothing to help resolve my problems. What was done were things I could easily have done on my own without paying them a dime. I have cancelled the agreement, but am out $415 with nothing to show. I believe these people took advantage of me, stold my money, and I'm no better off. That was money that could have gone to pay down my creditors. Watch what you agree to.

Jean
Staples, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Solutions-Of-America-CSA/Addison-Texas-75001/INVESTIGATION-Credit-Solution-customers-can-feel-confident-secure-when-doing-business-w-139578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Solutions Of America, CSA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

file a complaint with the federal trade commission

AUTHOR: Carrie - (U.S.A.)

I was taken by this company. I had to close my bank account to keep them from taking my money. I was referred to the Federal Trade commission website and filed a complaint immediately. If enough complaints are filed an investigation will proceed. It's the only way to stop their illegal and deceitful practices.

CSA phoned me upon reading my ripp-off complaint

AUTHOR: Jean - (U.S.A.)

I originally filed this complaint about CSA. A few weeks after posting I received a call from CSA denying my claims. They adamantly claimed that they had, in fact, contacted all my creditors. They claimed the creditors were lying to me. I know this to be untrue, and CSA just wants to try to cover its butt. They take advantage of people in a tight spot who have few other choices. Not only did they NOT contact all my creditors, they were quite remiss in returning my calls and even in knowing who I was. They apparently have so many addle-brained employees, that no one knows what is going on--it's like one hand that doesn't know what the other is doing. I've been done with them since my first posting. It's unfortunate that they take money from people who are obviously the most in need of it. I happen to be disabled and living on a very fixed income, I'm sure others are in equally dire straits or they wouldn't have contacted CSA. They (CSA)should be ashamed.