Complaint Review: Credit Solutions Of America, Credit Solutions, Csa

• Reported By:avon Indiana
Credit Solutions Of America, Credit Solutions, Csa
1601 Elm St Ste 3838 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Credit Solutions ripped me off and ruined my credit Ripoff Dallas Texas
*UPDATE ...Ripoff Report REVIEW: Credit Solutions of America pledges to resolve complaints. Commitment to Customer Satisfaction Program. Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Credit Solutions - Assisting clients by reducing unsecured debt - debt free in 3 years or less.

I too have been ripped off by this company credit solutions. I had money to settle my accounts and they never contacted my creditors. I hired them im june 2006 and have been sued by one of my creditors for the balance. When I called the creditor they said they were never contacted by credit solutions for a settlement. The creditors did settle with me with no added interest and worked out payment arrangements. What this company will do for you is send you into bankruptcy. I asked to have my account cancelled as I have worked the settlement out on my own and for a full refund. I continue to call daily and no return calls. The customer service department is the worst I have ever seen. I plan to file a lawsuit or will be apart of one if contacted. Do not do business with this company.

Rebecca avon, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2007 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Solutions-Of-America-Credit-Solutions-Csa/Dallas-Texas-75201/Credit-Solutions-ripped-me-off-and-ruined-my-credit-Ripoff-Dallas-TexasUPDATE-Ripoff-R-254784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Solutions Of America, Credit Solutions, Csa