Complaint Review: Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Credit Solutions
15601 Dallas Parkway Suite 700 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Credit Solutions Flat out lied to me Ripoff Addison Texas
*UPDATE ...Rip-off Report Investigation: Credit Solutions of America pledges to resolve complaints. Commitment to Customer Satisfaction Program. Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Credit Solutions - Assisting clients by reducing unsecured debt - debt free in 3 years or less.

Credit Solutions is unfortunately a scam. I signed up with them in November of 2006. I have paid them over $1,600.00, and have gotten nowhere with them! I have had to make my own settlement offer with one credit card company and have been served a Summons for another. When I first signed up with them, I was told by a debt consultant that I would never have to go to court, that is not the case with Credit Solutions!! I have tried to contact them through phone and e-mail and have gotten no response. I am very disappointed with Credit Solutions.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2007 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Solutions/Addison-Texas-75001/Credit-Solutions-Flat-out-lied-to-me-Ripoff-Addison-TexasUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investi-256446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Solutions