Complaint Review: Credit Sources

• Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: angrynan — Middletown New York United States of America
Credit Sources

Credit Sources Took fee and did nothing t, Internet

The name of this website is Credit Sources.org.  I went to them because they said that they would be able to help find a finance company that would be able to direct me to a company that gave personal loans to retired people.  They said that for a $40 fee I would get a list of 10 companies that help people on a fixed income.  Since paying that fee I have heard not one word.  I have sent several emails and no response.  I have now hired an attorney.

This is all thanks to USA Credit, who I have previously placed on this website, who took money out of my account for a membership I did not authorize and since then my checnking account has been emptied out.

Remember that name Credit Sources.org.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Sources/internet/Credit-Sources-Took-fee-and-did-nothing-t-Internet-669021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Sources