Complaint Review: Credit cards, Master Card

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Ninaohman — Verdun Quebec Canada
Credit cards, Master Card
2005 rue Peel, Montreal, Quebec United States of America

Credit cards, Master Card All credit cards concerned, Visa, American Express, etc. MarterCard through the Bank of Montreal completely riped me off with their policies and conventions that only profit them, even paying properly what it was stated. Montreal, Quebec Canada

*Consumer Comment: NINAOHMAN, IT APPEARS THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND THE GOVERNMENTS OF EUROPE ARE.......

*Consumer Comment: Is the Attached Picture

I have been with credit cards since 2008, I always paid before the end of the month, therefore never had interest to pay, however, on june 27, 2011, I borrowed $6,900.00US from my Master Credit Card with a special interest rate of 12.90% that I paid for, on july 7, 2011, I cancelled the mastercard since they were riping me off constantly with numerous charges that they never said, my company with whom I signed a contract for training internet home business opportunity gave me back $2,000.00 straight to my Mastered Card,

well they screwed me with $150.00 plus the interest of that month that didn't apply and that I ended paying a $250.00C more in total, and this has been going and going for other issues, today november 9, 2011, I had the surprise of my life that now the interest rate doesn't apply because I cancelled the card and let it open only to pay my debt, they chose to (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) now with 19. [continued below]....
.....90%, well I tell b******, this is finished, I am a well known public person in Canda and the World and this is enough,

all your policies and s*** that just profit you and the establishment it is collapsed here and now, from this day you will be forced to change all your evil ways (this goes to all government, banks, economic systems that are destroying this plenet and people, I have all powers in this world and they are already in fonction, I am finishing with rich, fake power, poor, vanity and fiction economy, be ready, now all profits will GO TO WORKERS OF THIS WORLD IN FORM OF COOPS THAT WILL PROFIT EVERYBODY, WE DON'T EAT GARBAGE OR MONEY, WE EAT GREEN QUALITY PRODUCTS, ETC., AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT I DO)

soon governments won't have the choice then to take out that system of riping off society, BESIDES THE FACT THAT I LOST OVER $1,000.00C. with all your charges, that are legal according to your policies, YOU ARE ALL FINISHED, I am doing this for all human beings that can't fight because of illness, ignorance of not knowing that they can brin JUSTICE AND FAIR INCOME FOR ALL HUMANS BEINGS ON THIS PLANET, I just want this REPPORT TO COME PUBLIC SO PEOPLE WAKE UP, SO BE IT, SO IT IS, BY THE POWER OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND LIFE HERE BY I SIGN,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-cards-Master-Card/Montreal-Quebec-H3A1T7/Credit-cards-Master-Card-All-credit-cards-concerned-Visa-American-Express-etc-MarterC-796544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit cards, Master Card

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

being controlled by a cartel of bankers, also known as the Federal Reserve and the IMF. (International Monetary Fund)

Feel free to 'Google' the following nine videos and watch them on the web and decide for yourself-

1) FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN
6) THE OBAMA DECEPTION
7) YOUTUBE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC
8) WHO OWNS THE FED BANK, WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO
9) WHO CONTROLS THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BY MAJORITY 2010

Don't forget to 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts and take a look at all of the names of the people and companies that are listed. (These are the same charts being displayed at the beginning of video #8 above.)

You can 'Google' this- A CREDIT CARD YOU WANT TO TOSS, and read the BusinessWeek article dated February 7, 2008, for information about how Bank of America raised interest rates on many of their customers, okay?

Good luck to you.

***BANK ALERT: Don't forget to type in all of the following at this site and read the Ripoff Reports for valuable information if you have a bank account or a credit card-

GM CREDIT CARD SERVICES