invited

Credit one bank
Las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Credit one bank Scam artist horrible company to deal with Las vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: You Must Read The Terms Especially With Credit Cards

This company is a complete scam!! They charged me a 75.00 fee after it was activated which I thought was odd, Because I never used it.

Then I went to make payment and can't sign in or call to make a payment. Which will end up giving me a late fee that is right out wrong. Every time I call they hang up on me and speak broken English when I do get a person to talk too. I can't cancel this credit card!! This is a horrible company to deal with. If i wasn't in need of extra money I would of never applied. Don't sign up for this credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-one-bank/Las-vegas-Nevada-/Credit-one-bank-Scam-artist-horrible-company-to-deal-with-Las-vegas-Nevada-1035949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit one bank

You Must Read The Terms Especially With Credit Cards

AUTHOR: FinanceAdvice - ()

I still have their pre-approval letter and the same is stated on their website. Under FEES it states and I quote: "NOTICE: The annual membership fee will be billed to your account when it is opened and will reduce the amount of your initial available credit. If your account is established with a credit line of $300, your initial available credit will be $225." The $75 is an initial fee they charge everyone regardless if you "use" the credit card or not. I dunno why you couldn't sign in, did you try registering first? Most people don't have an issue with that. Same with paying on the phone, it should be easy. What's hard is being charged an extra fee with that method of payment. You would not be in the trouble you're in if you only read the terms. You clearly stated the reason you signed up for this card was because you needed extra money. Not reading the credit card terms is financially irresponsible. I hope you learned your lesson and best of luck in the future!