Complaint Review: CreditCheckTotal.com - Credit Check Total

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:San Jose California
CreditCheckTotal.com - Credit Check Total
PO Box 19729 Irvine, California U.S.A.

CreditCheckTotal.com - Credit Check Total Free Trial Scam called to cancel in trial period (more detail in report) says will charge me $29.95! Irvine California

I opened an account on June 18, 2008 to sign up for the one week free trial that Credit Check Total offer on their website. I called on Monday, June 23, to cancel because I only wanted to see my credit score out of curiosity once. I did not use any of their other fancy services. The girl I spoke to said that I have until the 26th to use the credit check and I will still not be charged. I decided that there would probably be no risk in this so I kept my account open for a couple of days.

I tried calling again yesterday, June 25, three times and each time I got a message saying that the number I was trying to reach is busy and that I should try calling again later. I called again today, June 26, which is the day that I was told was still valid for my free trial. I explained to them about my call on monday and the problem trying unsuccessfully to get through the automated message, yet I was told that I would still be charged $29.95. Customer service says that they never received any of my calls. They didn't even mention that they would charge me the thirty dollars until I asked them if I would be charged anything. Don't do business with Credit Check Total. I will try through my bank to get refunded from them as the charge they are making is NOT legitimate.

Knguyen
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditCheckTotalcom-Credit-Check-Total/Irvine-California-92623/CreditCheckTotalcom-Credit-Check-Total-Free-Trial-Scam-called-to-cancel-in-trial-perio-344615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditCheckTotal.com - Credit Check Total