Complaint Review: CreditDiagnosis

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Roosevelt Is. N.Y. New York
CreditDiagnosis
creditdiagnosis.com Internet U.S.A.

CreditDiagnosis refusal to accept cancellation via application form Internet Internet

This company is the biggest fraud I've ever heard of. I fell for the 1.00 pay and recieve scam, after trying to recieve my so called free report and not recieving nothing I went back to automatically cancel any shot at them getting me for the 29.95 membership fee, only they kept saying I was using the wrong user I.D., so with that I got a # only to have them constantly disconnecting me. So I went to my bank on a pass from the hospital Iam currently in to find out they already GOT ME! I am now trying to recoupe the 31.95 they got me for. Anyone that can offer help in getting them back legitly I'd appreciate it.

Joseph
Roosevelt Is. N.Y., New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditDiagnosis/internet/CreditDiagnosis-refusal-to-accept-cancellation-via-application-form-Internet-Internet-341665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditDiagnosis