• Report: #207000

• Submitted: Sun, August 20, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 20, 2006

• Reported By:Yonkers New York
CreditExpert.com - CIC*CE Credit Manage - CONSUMERINFO.COM
STE 900, 18500 VON KARMAN AVE IRVINE, California U.S.A.

CreditExpert.com - CIC*CE Credit Manage - CONSUMERINFO.COM They billed my credit card $89.95 a full year after I canceled my monthly $9.99 subscription without my consent or knowledge, ripoff. IRVINE California

I did business with creditexpert.com from Jan 2004 till Aug 2005, I canceled in Aug and they wouldn't stop billing me for months, I had to call to get several months of charges refunded.

A full year after we went separate ways they decided to charge my credit card $89.95 saying I signed up for an annual membership through their website back in 2005? Why would I sign up for an annual membership of something a year in advance?

When I asked why they didn't bill me back in Aug 2005, they had no explanation.

I am thoroughly disappointed with creditexpert.com aka consumerinfo.com. And suggest that if anyone wants to get their credit report they should use (((ROR redacted competitor's name))), which is the company I am using now, they are efficient, and show all three consumer agencies etc.

I always had a bad feeling about creditexpert, I should have gone with my gut insinct and passed doing any business with them all together.

Luckily when they billed the $89.95 they did it on the amex I used for the $9.99 billing, as a result I got an immediate credit when I contacting amex about problem.

DIE creditexpert! DIE! AND STOP BILLING ME! And ohhh yea to Elle' the phone rep I spoke with that insisted I signed up for a yearly membership but couldn't tell me the date I had agreed or any conditions behind the agreement. I told ya I was gona tell people about your disgusting company. It wasn't just talk.

Yonkers, New York

CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2006 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditExpertcom-CICCE-Credit-Manage-CONSUMERINFOCOM/IRVINE-California-92612-0526/CreditExpertcom-CICCE-Credit-Manage-CONSUMERINFOCOM-They-billed-my-credit-card-89-207000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditExpert.com - CIC*CE Credit Manage - CONSUMERINFO.COM