Complaint Review: CreditReportAmerica

• Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
CreditReportAmerica
CreditReportAmerica.com Internet U.S.A.

CreditReportAmerica.com Or CreditReportAmerica Not only is this a big rip-off, they don't have a way to contact them to stop it. Internet

*Author of original report: Credit Report America

What a feeling to find that my money is gone, there is nothing I can do to get it back, and it will continue every month. Indefinately.

I wanted to get a free credit report. I paid the $1.00, but all you get is a form which you can get free from the credit bureau with just a phone call. But I was already there, so I printed the form to send to the credit bureau and intended to cancel within the seven day cut off. However, the phone number given to cancel is a recording that directs you to their website where you are supposed to be able to cancel and/or live chat.
When you get to the site, the live chat won't come up on the page, and if it does, it won't take or process any of your information.

How long can they just take the money out of my account? Indefinately.

Of course I could stop it by cancelling that card, and getting another. But, what a hassle. I have my income direct deposited onto that account.

Don't under any circumstances use this bull____ site. Tell your friends too. I feel raped and wait till my husband finds out. Whoa!

Jahneb
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditReportAmerica/internet/CreditReportAmericacom-Or-CreditReportAmerica-Not-only-is-this-a-big-rip-off-they-dont-393750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditReportAmerica

Credit Report America

AUTHOR: Jahneb - (U.S.A.)

This is a follow up of an original blog I posted about five days ago. I continued to make every effort available to contact the company Credit Report America.com with no satisfaction. I have been working on cancelling my unapproved subscription for approximately two weeks now. At this point they have charged my credit card $27.90, and I know they aren't done yet. Today, I got an email from them, so I thought, great, I can reply and contact them that way. No luck. I wrote a letter of complaint as a reply, and the the email came back as unsent. I'm telling you these crooks have every base covered. Once they get your credit card information you are literally screwed out of your money. They have not one way to really reach them to stop the madness. I'm still trying and I won't give up. jahneb