Complaint Review: CreditReportAmerica.com

• Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
CreditReportAmerica.com
CreditReportAmerica>com Internet U.S.A.

CreditReportAmerica.com I was informed to call a toll free number to talk to a live operator. Recording!! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: email address for credit report america

I spent $1.00 to obtain a credit report. I was furnished with a form to mail to the credit agencies. I was expecting something on the web.

I have been trying to reach these people to cancel my membership, but all I get is a recording on the toll free number. I am not having any luck in finding an address of their loction. Finding them on the web is a real challenge with over 350 listings.

I will contact the bank of the card that I used and see if any future billing can be stopped. If anyone has their location address, please list it.

Jake
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditReportAmericacom/internet/CreditReportAmericacom-I-was-informed-to-call-a-toll-free-number-to-talk-to-a-live-operat-1032919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditReportAmerica.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

email address for credit report america

AUTHOR: Joyce - (U.S.A.)

Dear Jake,

Take a look at my report #378316. I found the email address to credit report america. If you can't access my report I'll give you the address: support@creditreportamerica.com. This address worked for me. I got it from the report from Salem, Oregon. I wrote to them & they responded.

I hope it works for you. It worked for Salem, Oregon & me. I even got my $1.00 refunded. Let me know if you get any action.

Joyce (fellow Tucsonan)