Complaint Review: CreditReport.com Aka Fni Financial Srvcs

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:MS GULF COAST Mississippi
CreditReport.com Aka Fni Financial Srvcs
CreditReport.com , California U.S.A.

CreCreditReport.com Aka Fni Financial Srvcs F.R.A.U.D down to a science On-line Based California

*Author of original report: CreditReport.com

*Author of original report: Stealing Our Money as a Numbers Game

I am one of those people that thought fraud like what creditreport.com has done to me can't be done to me because I keep track of my expenses... but this company has F.R.A.U.D so much down to a science that I did not even realize that they were charging my credit account $11.95 a month for 6 months! And with creditreport.com showing all these tv commercials at every turn, the public needs to be aware of their sneaky antics.

The way I became involved in this deceptive mess was back in October 2007. I was actually one of those people that paid for a credit report ($29.95). Since I know I did not sign up for any other service with CreditReport.com, I did not think anything else of it.

If CreditReport.com gets a hold of your account, you are in trouble. These people automatically charged my credit card like clock work every month on the day I logged on to purchase my report. The amount of $11.95 is such a small charge that I did not even notice it. If you receive emails from Support@CreditReport.com - you are I being charged. For me, I never opened their email because I thought it was spam. I never made the connection all those months. The charge I found on my credit card was not from creditreport.com, it was from

fni financial srvcs.

Not only did I have to dispute last month's charge, but I went ahead and signed up for a fraud alert and changed my credit card number. It very much concerns me that a company like creditreport.com have access to peoples' account numbers. I shiver to think what kind of damage they can do to peoples' finances. This compnay is so relentless that they even tried to charge me yet for another month after I Cancelled it.

CreditReport.com should not be in business. The way they conduct business is down right unethical.

Missy
MS GULF COAST, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditReportcom-Aka-Fni-Financial-Srvcs/California/CreCreditReportcom-Aka-Fni-Financial-Srvcs-FRAUD-down-to-a-science-On-line-Based-Cali-344519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditReport.com Aka Fni Financial Srvcs

CreditReport.com

AUTHOR: Missy - (U.S.A.)

The charge on the credit will show from mni credit servics.

Stealing Our Money as a Numbers Game

AUTHOR: Missy - (U.S.A.)

Obviously CreditReport.com does not care who I am, who you are. They are playing a numbers game. They are hoping that their little monthly charges will not get noticed right away. After all, if 3,000 unsuspected people bought a credit report from them, charge them $11.95 a month for 6 months for this monitoring service none of us knew we signed up for... they would have scammed the public of $215,000! No wonder they have all these commercials running!