Complaint Review: CreditReport.com - Mighty Net Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 11, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Aeroman60 — Illinois United States of America
CreditReport.com - Mighty Net Inc.
Canoga Park, California United States of America

CreditReport.com - Mighty Net Inc. Bruce Cornelius, Chief Marketing Officer Fraudulantly billed my credit card for unwanted/not ordered services Canoga Park, California

I initially called CR in Aug. to buy a 3 bureau credit score rpt. I had had an issue with the online terms and called one of their agents while applying online. I had seen the auto monthly monitoring chg language & explained that I only wanted to buy the credit score report and did not want to enroll in, or pay for, a monthly monitoring service.The agent acknowledged my request.

Today, while reviewing my bank stmt I noticed a pending $14.95 chg and 4 prior monthly CR charged to me. I called customer service & spoke to an agent who repeatedly stated CR's no refund policy. Getting nowhere, I asked to speak to her boss, Steve Garrett, who identified himself as CR's Cust. Svc. Mgr. and a member of Raffael Medina"s team. I explained the situation again. He pulled up my account and confirmed that I had not been back to CR's site since my original call.

Steve repeated 5x that I had agreed to CR's "service" by signing up online. He said I needed a cancelation number that the CR rep would have given me to stop the charges. I told him the agent did not & it was illogical to have known to ask CR's rep for a cancelation # since it was part of our initial discussion.

Eventually, Steve offered to return the pending chg, plus one  month, but refused to return the 1st 3 mos that had been billed to my account. I asked to speak to his supervisor. He refused and said Rafael was unavailable. I asked for Rafael's boss' name or ANY other senior manager. He said this was his decision and that I had no other avenue to complain.

I wonder how much money CR generates/yr from other CR "customers" who don't realize they have, or are being billed for, this "service" and/or have received this treatment for CR's "cust service" dept? I want a full refund.

Here's a list of some of their executives listed on LinkedIn. You can send them LinkedIn mail that they will receive. Good luck!

Bruce Cornelius, Chief Marketing Officer

David Hallstrom II - SEO Manager

Allen Rajabi - Chief Technology Officer

Luma Reihani - Enterprise Operations Manager

Maria Gonzalez - Prduct Manager

Kevin Golchin - IT Director

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditReportcom-Mighty-Net-Inc/Canoga-Park-California-/CreditReportcom-Mighty-Net-Inc-Bruce-Cornelius-Chief-Marketing-Officer-Fraudulantly-537938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditReport.com - Mighty Net Inc.