Complaint Review: CreditReport.com

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: tracy m — Missoula Montana
CreditReport.com
P.O. Box 2390 Allen, Texas, Texas USA

CreditReport.com unknown I was offered on line a credit check and report for !$.I used my bank card to pay for it. after i entered the bank card number and expiration date and payed the 1$more information came up and claimed they would deduct 19.95 from my debit card unless i cancelled within 7 days.yet there was no number or address in which to cancell the mebership i never offered to pay for.I have resently looked up the companies name up on the web and they offer on their web sight a bogus way to cancel meberships but claim there are no refunds.for something i never agreeed to pay for. Allen, Texas

Credit Report.com ripped me off 19.95.  I still have yet to retreive it back.  They offered a free credit check for the fee of 1$. which of course isnt free but very inexpensive or so i thought.  After i gave the company my bankcard number and expireation date and payed the 1$ on line. more information came up claiming i would be billed 19.95 for a mebership automatically unless i cancelled the mebership within 7 days.  Yet there was no information on the web sight on how to cancell.  I looked the company on the web and found a place where it said cancell your order but was a dead end and further claimed there were no mebership refunds.  I now have thier telephone number and will be calling them on monday as today is saturday.and ask them not to charge me but i will have to go to the bank and get a new bank number just to be safe.Fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditReportcom/Allen-Texas-Texas/CreditReportcom-unknown-I-was-offered-on-line-a-credit-check-and-report-for-I-used-my-1070657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditReport.com