Complaint Review: CreditReport.com

• Updated: Sun, March 27, 2011

• Reported By: A. Hendrix — Kent Washington United States of America
CreditReport.com
18500 Von Karmon Ave, #900 Irvine, California United States of America

CreditReport.com ConsumerInfo.com Today I discovered that I have been paying for not one but TWO $19.95 monthly accounts I knew nothing about. I am an unemployed senior citizen with two disabled children and I feel as though this comp Irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: Don't you read your bank statements?

In September 2007 I requested a one-time credit report for an apartment rental. I had no idea that I would be charged an expensive monthly fee for nearly four years. Today I discovered that a second account was opened in January 2010 and I have been paying for that, too! CreditReport.com owes me $1,106.17. I am a senior citizen with two disabled adult children to care for and I feel as though CreditReport.com has latched onto my jugular vein and is feeding off my meager bank account. Please help!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2011 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditReportcom/Irvine-California-92612-0504/CreditReportcom-ConsumerInfocom-Today-I-discovered-that-I-have-been-paying-for-not-one-b-710878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditReport.com

Don't you read your bank statements?

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (United States of America)

You have no excuse for not noticing that two separate debits were being taken from your account each and every month for a service you did not order! You state you are a senior citizen, yet you don't know how to reconcile your bank statements????   Incredible.