Complaint Review: CreditReport.com

• Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By: Barbara — Largo Florida United States of America
CreditReport.com

CreditReport.com misleading and unfair, Internet

The site said $1 and free 7 days. So I entered my credit card # but then that's when they throw in a page stating if you press the button your card will be charge 29.95. I didn't read/see it. I put my credit card in for the first page not that page. It still doesn't even make sense what was free and what was 29.95. I called and said I wan't my money back the rep refused. I called again the rep said she would credit $15 but I have to wait till it was posted. So I called a few days later and they gave me my $15. I cancelled the other service too. I plan to cancel my debit card in case they try to charge me that other service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditReportcom/internet/CreditReportcom-misleading-and-unfair-Internet-830403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditReport.com