Complaint Review: CreditReport.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Asmuchasinmeis — Texas United States of America
Agoura Hills, CA 91376-1829 Internet United States of America

CreditReport.com my.CreditReport.com Truest rip-off and outright liars and thieves with whom I have ever dealt! Internet

I have paid for three months of sevice for which I have received nothing and it is virtually impossible to contact them or find a phone number or physical address for them!  They basicly refused to cancel my service or refund any money when I was able to speak to someone who called me to check my satisfaction and would not connect me with someone who could!  Was given TEMPORARY ACCESS CODE to retrieve information WHWN I HAD BEEN BEING BILLED FOR THREE MONTHS AND WAS ABLE TO GET ONTO THE SITE ONE TIME AND LOST THE CONNECTION WITHOUT EVER SEEING ANY OF MY INFORMATION.  Now I am trying to cancel angain and can find no way to contact them except by mail!  This company is truly nothing more than a giant larcency and fraud front to line it's inventors pockets with the money of people who truly need help rather than another RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditReportcom/internet/CreditReportcom-myCreditReportcom-Truest-rip-off-and-outright-liars-and-thieves-with-wh-602501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditReport.com