Complaint Review: CreditYes.com

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin Elliott — Portland Oregon
CreditYes.com
921 SW Washington St, Portland, Oregon USA

CreditYes.com www.CreditYes.com Credit Yes They are the BIGGEST LIARS that I have ever encountered Portland Oregon

They are the biggest liars that I have ever encountered. They told me that I was approved for a loan and then now that I found out that they lies and I was not approved they will not answer my phone calls. I will never ever recommend this place to anyone! If you use this service you are the most uneducated people to walk the planet!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditYescom/Portland-Oregon-97205-/CreditYescom-wwwCreditYescom-Credit-Yes-They-are-the-BIGGEST-LIARS-that-I-have-ever-en-1069752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditYes.com