Complaint Review: Creditcorp

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:Logan Ohio
Creditcorp
9158 King James Drive Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Creditcorp ripoff company almost got me Dallas Texas

I recieved a credit approval in the mail stating I was approved for a platinum credit card with a 10,000 credit limit. There was no explanation of the card or no bank where it was thru. Only a 12% interest rate and a one-time 37.00 fee. (you get the 37.00 back the first time you use the card)

I thought it sounded too good to be true, so i checked it out on the net and found you guys! Thanks to you I saved myself a lot of hassle! I also checked out their "web-site"--it is conveniently under construction.

Carla
Logan, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditcorp/Dallas-Texas-75356/Creditcorp-ripoff-company-almost-got-me-Dallas-Texas-138121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditcorp