- Report: #138280
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Creditcorp
Creditcorp9158 King James Dr. Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
Creditcorp ripoff seemed funny DECIDED TO CHECK OUT TELL-TALE SIGNS Dallas Texas
1. Right off the bat the mailer looked very cheap. This was the first thing I noticed. The real and reputable companies these days spend fortunes on creative advertising to lure new applicants.
2. I read the fine print at the bottom of the "keep" section. The verbage in there is hilarious. It sounds like a 2nd grader wrote the disclaimer using the words "already" and "because" several times in the same sentence and the phrase in the first sentence that says "offer based on among other things." I deal with legal contracts for a living and any attorney will tell you that these are not terms that a major corporation will use in their contracts.
3. I noticed that there wasn't all the fine print on the back of the page stating all the facts necessary when these credit card offers are sent out. The back side was completely blank.
4. What's so great about 12% anyways? I usually get offers much better than that.
I NOTICED A SUGGESTION FROM ANOTHER COMPLAINT WHO SAID WE SHOULD MAIL BACK THE ENVELOPES STUFFED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SINCE THE CROOKS ARE PAYING FOR THE POSTAGE. BRILLIANT!!!!
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID BUT ADDED A LITTLE GIFT ON BEHALF OF MY FRIENDS ON HERE THAT DID GET SCREWED. A PIECE OF BOLOGNA THAT WASN'T LOOKING TOO GOOD. I'M HOPING IT TAKES A LITTLE LONGER THAN USUAL TO GET TO THESE JERKS AND THAT IT'S A HOT DAY IN TEXAS WHEN IT DOES.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2005 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditcorp/Dallas-Texas-75356/Creditcorp-ripoff-seemed-funny-DECIDED-TO-CHECK-OUT-TELL-TALE-SIGNS-Dallas-Texas-138280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.