Folklore

• Updated: Fri, November 19, 2004

• Reported By:Martin Tennessee
Creditcorp
creditcorp.,inc. Internet U.S.A.

Creditcorp. They ripped me off for $37.00 & lied to me They never came through with the credit card Rip-off Texas

I was contacted by mail, by this company. I showed the mail to my husband, and he said to send them the $ 37.00. I did this about a month ago, and I have not received anything yet. I think this is a cruel thing to do to people. I have called my bank, and had them to stop payment on anything for $ 37.00 . I just hope this will stop them from getting into my account. We don't have much money as it is , but we can't afford this happening every month either.

I was supposed to get, $10,000.00 worth of credit for this $ 37.00 a month. Of course, there was no interest rate on this. Ihave only had one credit card in my life, and I messed that one up myself. I went in over my head, and had to file bankruptcy on it, so we thought they were trying to help us establish good credit again. That is what we get for trusting them, I guess.

If anyone will listen to me, Please, do not take a chance with ( Creditcorp. Inc.). They will rip you off too. Don't tell yourself that your not that stupid, because you just might be.

Regina
Martin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2004 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditcorp/internet/Creditcorp-They-ripped-me-off-for-3700-lied-to-me-They-never-came-through-with-the-cr-118918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditcorp