Complaint Review: Creditdiagnosis

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2008

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
creditdiagnosis.com Internet U.S.A.

creditdiagnosis.com creditdiagnosis Credit Scam unauthorized charges on your credit card Internet

This company advertised for $1.00 you would get a credit report from all 3 reporting bureaus, you then had to contact them to dis enroll. I contacted
them via email three times canceling my enrollment.

Yesterday I checked my credit card statement only to find three separate $1.00 charges on different dates and two charges for $29.99 on different dates. I called the number on my membership email verification and the it said the number was going to be disconnected and to press 2, which I did and then nothing. I looked up the company online and found a different phone number, I called and the woman who answered asked for my SS#, I told her I would not give her my SS# but would giver her my Membership # and then she transferred my someplace else. A man answered and again asked me for my SS# and I again repeated I would give him my membership # and he said "have a nice day" and hung up.

I called my credit card company and reported this scam and had to cancel my credit card to avoid any more unauthorized charges.

Do not use this company, there are free places to get your report without this hassle. Also there is no place on their website where you can actually contact them via email etc.

Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditdiagnosis/internet/creditdiagnosiscom-creditdiagnosis-Credit-Scam-unauthorized-charges-on-your-credit-card-I-323035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditdiagnosis