plot

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Creditors Exchange
2875 Union Road Cheektowaga, New York U.S.A.

Creditors Exchange Who Are These People? Cheektowaga New York

I finally decided to take their calls, thinking that I'd make payment arrangements and they'd let up. Worked out an arragement over the phone but it's never been verified by anything in writing--and this makes me really leary. Like where is my $ going when I pay them? I asked repeatedly for a written explanation--how much I owed and how much I'd pay every month. But I haven't gotten anything except a form letter that says I'm "seriously delinquent" which I find highly interesting considering that I've been paying them. And they still call. But it's always a different person--again I'm leary. Should I stop paying them altogether maybe? I don't even really know how much to pay them every month--just take a guess at it.

And at first they did what I've read they do to most folks--say they've got a judgement against you and it's going to court tomorrow---what a complete load! I told them to go ahead after I frantically searched for a way to pay them to no avail. A couple of months ago I sent them a payment that was $5 short (cause I didn't know how much to pay as I indicated above)--and they hounded me with phone calls over it for a week--for a lousy $5!

Next time they call I'm going to request they stop calling and put everything in writing before I'll pay them another red cent! Another weird thing--they don't have a website or email addresses either!

Recovering ShopAHolic
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Exchange/Cheektowaga-New-York-14227/Creditors-Exchange-Who-Are-These-People-Cheektowaga-New-York-469697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Exchange