Complaint Review: Creditors Financial Group, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: Ladyminer — No contact Indiana United States of America
Creditors Financial Group, LLC
3131 S. Vaughn Way, Suite 110 Aurora, CO 80014 Aurora, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 1-866-378-7188
  • Web:
  • Category:

Creditors Financial Group, LLC CFG 1-866-378-7188 Harrassing phone calls after they've been told I'm not the person they want and I will not give them information Aurora, Colorado

The company calls my cell looking for someone I know. I tell them I'm NOT the person and they almost demand information. I ask what company this is....they either hang up on me or tell me they'll call me. Plus I need to tell the person who gave them the number not to use it. I asked them NOT to call and they refuse. So I'm sending them a Cease and Desist (my lawyer recommended it) Each person I talked to was worse then the last one.  First one hung up on me....Second one wanted more info on this person when I asked who the company was she wanted to know if I had Power of Attorney to ask those questions???? Duh!.....Third one said they'll call again if they want to because I'm listed as a contact.  I DON'T WANT TO BE CONTACTED! Call someone who cares!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Financial-Group-LLC/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Creditors-Financial-Group-LLC-CFG-1-866-378-7188-Harrassing-phone-calls-after-theyve-bee-578185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Financial Group, LLC