• Report: #542007

• Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By: Jimbo — Spring Branch Texas United States of America
Creditors Financial Group, LLC
PO Box 440290 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Creditors Financial Group, LLC CFG Has been stalking/harassing me and has contacted my family by phone, Aurora, Colorado

I have been working with Bank of America on several disputes.  They have fraudulently changed interest rates, added charges, and denied acknowledgment of repeated conversations, by phone, email, secure messages, and certified letters.  I have a stack of documents supporting this, and now I am being harassed by CFG.  They call constantly, and somehow they have found phone numbers for my family and are harassing them.  If I turn my son loose on them, they will be sued for stalking, harassment, and otherwise bothering his family for something that has absolutely nothing to do with them.  I want CFG off my back, debt settled, and credit reports cleared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Financial-Group-LLC/Aurora-Colorado-80044-0290/Creditors-Financial-Group-LLC-CFG-Has-been-stalkingharassing-me-and-has-contacted-my-fa-542007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Financial Group, LLC