Complaint Review: Creditors Financial Group

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:San Leandro California
Creditors Financial Group
3131 South Vaughn Way Ste 110 Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Creditors Financial Group Fake Settlements Aurora Colorado

Back in Sept of 2008, I decided that I would start to clear up my debt, I have aspirations of purchasing a home someday. So, I figured I start with Getting my credit together. I started contacting my creditors that I owed. I came across CREDITORS FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC. I spoke to Mike Bohall, he was very helpful and seemingly understand of my situation. I told him I had every intention on paying them off. I even asked if could make small payments to them until I was able to come with a lump sum.

I started making payment on the Oct, 19th 2007 and every month until Feb when I got a call from Sandrick Powell. She called and asked could I make a larger payment. I asked her, "what is my balance?" When I spoke to Mike Bohall, he told me that my Balance in Oct was $2472.11. Now, when I spoke to Sandrick Powell She explained that my balance was $2672.40. Was flabbergasted...Why was my balance going up. She said that my balance incurred interest. I explained to her that Mike Bohall promised that my account would not incur any interest as long as I make regular payments. So she said wait a minute. Came back and said oh...your balance is 2072.11. I asked her could she give a settlement if I paid a lump sum. She said yes.

We bickered back and forth about the final amount. We came up with $1160. I paid it on Feb 29th 2008. I was awaiting a paid in full letter from Sandrick Powell, but never heard from her. I called and called. No answer...Then I called again and got the this guy named Scott Sayles. He explained to me that I still owed $1300 and that Sandrick Powell, the person handling my case had no authority to give me a settlement of any sort. And that I still owed $1300. and that if I didn't pay it he was going to sue and mess my credit up more that it already is and pocket the money (a total of $1560) and make me start all over if I didn't get the $1300 but that coming Friday. 3-28-08. So it would be like I never paid them anything. I was furious, I kicked and screamed cursed and yelled. But I still feell they total took avantage of me. Besides my orginal creditor would of settled for $1250. I just didn't have the money at the time. So now I'm goign through this drama. I need advise, I need help, I need legal advise. I recorded the conversations with the Scott Sayles CROOK.

Dankhan
San Leandro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Financial-Group/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Creditors-Financial-Group-Fake-Settlements-Aurora-Colorado-321493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Financial Group