Complaint Review: Creditors Interchange Receivable Management, LLC

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Axci — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
Creditors Interchange Receivable Management, LLC
80 Holtz Drive Cheektowaga, New York United States of America

Creditors Interchange Receivable Management, LLC I sued Creditors Interchange for FDCPA violations and have a judgment against them. Cheektowaga, New York

Creditors Interchange called my home telephone number for a collection item that was not mine.

I wrote them a letter demanding that they not call my number again as provided for under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).

They continued to call.  So I filed a Small Claims action against them.  Count 1, violation of the FDCPA and Count 2, violation of state statutes on harassment.

Their legal counsel called me from New York and told me I could not file such a law suit.  Their legal counsel obviously did not know the law.

The end result is that I was awarded a judgment against them for $2,000 ($1,000 each count) plus costs.

Now I am preparing to garnish their bank account.

The end result is that the only way one stops the abuses of such companies as Creditors Interchange Receivable Management, LLC is to file a simple action against them, get a judgment and proceed to collect it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Interchange-Receivable-Management-LLC/Cheektowaga-New-York-14225/Creditors-Interchange-Receivable-Management-LLC-I-sued-Creditors-Interchange-for-FDCPA-v-992671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Interchange Receivable Management, LLC