residential

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
Creditors Interchange
80 Holtz Dr Buffalo, New York United States Minor Outlying Islands

Creditors Interchange Harrassment Ripoff making threats Sarasota Florida

I too have been a victim of Creditor's interchange .. A man contacted me by the name of Andrew . He left a message on my answering machine acting like he knew me on a first name basis and that he was a lawyer and saying that I had better call him before Monday or I would be arrested and be sued by them. Well I called and he was not in , left two messages and finaly got a response back on Monday. He threatened to have my mother's line of credit shut down if I did not pay the $14,000 that I owed to chase bank. I contacted my mother with this information and she then called and spoke with him and he tried to get her to pay $7,000 and the debt would be setteled well then he called her a few more times and called us filthy dead beats and threatening to shut her line of credit down because she had two credits unrelated to mine that she had me on as an authorized user and because of this he was going to hold her responsible for my debt.

They are the worst individuals I have ever delt with. He is still contacting me and saying that I am in trouble I better call him back etc etc. he also said he would make a notation that I hung up on him. He continues to harrass me and my mother and even my grandmother who have nothing to do with this account.

Karolyn
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2004 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Interchange/-Buffalo-New-York-14225/Creditors-Interchange-Harrassment-Ripoff-making-threats-Sarasota-Florida-121759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Interchange