Complaint Review: Creditors Interchange

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:Odenton Maryland
Creditors Interchange
80 Holtz Drive Buffalo, Maryland U.S.A.

Creditors Interchange Company refused to give a letter verifying debt payoff. Buffalo Maryland

The company called to collect on a debt. They gave me a settlement figure one day then called back a day later to give me another figure that was lower.

They claimed they are trying to work with me since I lost my job. However, when I asked for a letter stating their client would not be asking me for any more money in the future, they started playing the word games.

I've been told that I can forget it and let it go to the legal system and they will collect the full amount. They refuse to send the letter.

Every time I call they are still waiting for an approval on the amount. Why won't they just send the letter. Are they just trying to rip me off?

Brenda
Odenton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Interchange/Buffalo-Maryland/Creditors-Interchange-Company-refused-to-give-a-letter-verifying-debt-payoff-Buffalo-Mary-358936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Interchange