Complaint Review: Creditors Interchange

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:Marlboro Massachusetts
Creditors Interchange
Corporate Offices 80 Holtz Dr. Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

Creditors Interchange/ WOULCreditors Interchange/ WOULD NOT GIVE HIS NAME.. They called my wife at work and threaten her that they would put a lein on our house and said that "HE" paid his bills why don't I?? Buffalo New York

*Consumer Comment: Collections Agencies - Caring???

*Author of original report: Creditors Interchange

Creditors Interchange called my wife AT WORK and had her crying in a matter of minutes threatining her with leins on the house, the car would be repossed.
She inturned called me and was crying to no end.

When I tried to contact the person who called my wife, SHE was in a meeting and I ended up with there MANAGER/PU**Y.

They have NO REGARD for what is happening to you. I told him that I have lost my job and was trying to do the BEST that we could, and he COULD CARE LESS.

These PEOPLE are D***HBAGS and don't care for anyone!!

I HOPE IT HAPPENS TO THEM

Harley guy
Marlboro, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Interchange/Buffalo-New-York-14225/Creditors-Interchange-WOULCreditors-Interchange-WOULD-NOT-GIVE-HIS-NAME-They-called-my-395015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Interchange

Collections Agencies - Caring???

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

That is where you are making a big mistake. OF COURSE THEY DO NOT CARE!

NEVER EVER CONFIRM A DEBT WITH A DEBT COLLECTOR!!!! Even if it is valid, it will not help you in your current situation at all. Contact the original creditor and see what you can work out with them.

GET OFF THE PHONE - NEVER EVER CALL A COLLECTION AGENCY - THEY WILL ONLY LIE TO YOU.

Everything in writing - certified mail - return receipt requested.

Send them a CEASE COMMUNICATIONS LETTER ASAP. They are required by law to stop calling.

BY THE WAY - Threats of repossesion, liens on house are NOT LEGAL!

go to www.budhibbs.com and learn your rights and how to fight back against these bottomfeeders.

Creditors Interchange

AUTHOR: Harley guy - (U.S.A.)

I forgot to say that while I was talking to the MANGER/PUSSY, I could here them ALL LAUGHING in the background. That's how to run a business!!!!!