Complaint Review: Creditors Interchange

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Lowell Massachusetts
Creditors Interchange
5230 Washington Street West Roxbury, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Creditors Interchange I've PAID $6,000.00 in settlement NOW Creditors Interchange said we have NO proof that we did a settlement!! West Roxbury Massachusetts

I've PAID $6,000.00 in settlement NOW Creditors Interchange said we have NO proof that we did a settlement!!!

I been working with Keith Lewis. After I PAID the settlement in FULL, till now I still haven't receive any settlement letter confirming the account is settled, which I was told I will be getting a confirm settlement letter after its paid in full. I tried calling Creditors Interchange many many times. No one was able to help me out. Customer service is very UNPROFESSIONAL. They said theres no one by the name Keith Lewis. So NO ONE seems to be able to help me out. I really need to get this squared away.

On July 29, 2008 I have called and asked about conversation being recorded. The woman who picks up the phone says YES!!! We called numorous times today. Than she tranfer me to someone who handle Chase accounts name Larry Martozack, we told him our situations and he said theres NO proof we PAID. I don't believe this!!! We than mention that we need to get a recording conversation that was done during the settlement back in 2006. Mr. Martozack says the message that comes on when we're put on hold, say that the call is being monitored, but he said he assure us that it's NOT being recorded. This is rediculous!

Lowell, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Interchange/West-Roxbury-Massachusetts-02132/Creditors-Interchange-Ive-PAID-600000-in-settlement-NOW-Creditors-Interchange-said-we-357100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Interchange