breaking

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: John — Albany Georgia United States of America
Creditrep

Creditrep Do not go to other sites while filing for welfare,EBT,and many other government agencies Internet

While filing for welfare this site(creditrep) popped up and said I needed to get my credit score before I continue. So stupidly I followed the instuctions and got my horrible creit score and now they are charging me 19.95 a month for someting I don't need and without my consent. This is causung me to be overdrawn ( 2 withdrawn and 2 overcharges of 36.00 dollarsfor each withdrawal. I have tried to find out how to cancel on line and it gives no info on how to do this and it seems the company is mentioning that the site may be up for sale and to contact them if interested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditrep/internet/Creditrep-Do-not-go-to-other-sites-while-filing-for-welfareEBTand-many-other-government-983303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditrep