Complaint Review: Creditreportamerica

• Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Creditreportamerica
creditreportamerica.com Internet U.S.A.

Creditreportamerica I went online to get a free credit report but did not receive it. When I tried to cancel the 7 day free trial I called the number listed but received only a recording. Internet

*Author of original report: credit report america

I went on line on Wednesday 10-1 to get a free credit report from creditreport.com & was charged $1 for processing fee. The details stated that after 7 days I could cancel my trial membership & not be charged anything further. I could also have my $1 refunded.

I tried to call & email on Thursday 10-2 to talk to a "live" person but was not able to acheive this. When I went to the website that the recording gave it was not in existence. I ended up on a wbsite for (((Redacted)))

I read the report from Anonymous in Salem, Oregon report#377566.
I was pleased to see that that there was a response from creditreport.com.

I am hoping that I will receive the same results. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Joyce
Tucson, Arizona

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Creditreport.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditreportamerica/internet/Creditreportamerica-I-went-online-to-get-a-free-credit-report-but-did-not-receive-it-Whe-378316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditreportamerica

credit report america

AUTHOR: Joyce - (U.S.A.)

I want to let everyone know that there is a way to reach "credit report america". I was able to get the email address from anonymous in Salem, Oregon. I emailed them and received a response. They refunded my activation fee of $1 and stated that my membership had been cancelled effective immediately.

If put "creditreportamerica.com" in your computer & click on the first listing it will take you to the site. You can then scroll down to the bottom of the page & click on Privacy Policy. The email address is listed there. You can then email them.

I hope that this message is printed in its entirety. I would like to help everyone that sees my report get their money refunded!

Joyce