Complaint Review: Creditreport.com AKA Might Net AKA CreditWatch

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 04, 2010

• Reported By: bamateacher01 — Hoover Alabama United States of America
Creditreport.com AKA Might Net AKA CreditWatch

Creditreport.com AKA Might Net AKA CreditWatch Beware of the creditreport.com SCAM Internet

creditreport.com is the biggest credit reporting scam I have come across in my life. I saw an advertised triple report for 19.95. I created my account and added the service and was charged a whopping 29.95 for the report. When calling their rude and nasty customer service reps I was simply told "NO REFUNDS" and that it was a limited offer. No one could explain how or why I was excluded from the limited offer and overcharged. I am just waiting on them to charge my account again even though I cancelled the service and the account. Looking on this site I see that the particular company has numerous ripoff reports!!! I wish I would have looked here BEFORE getting sucked in. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. They are sure to rip you off in some form or fashion. They have horrible customer service. I am a customer service rep myself and would NEVER in a million years speak to a customer like their reps spoke to me. I plan on filing numerous complaints against this company with the BBB and any other site that allows them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditreportcom-AKA-Might-Net-AKA-CreditWatch/internet/Creditreportcom-AKA-Might-Net-AKA-CreditWatch-Beware-of-the-creditreportcom-SCAM-Intern-610248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditreport.com AKA Might Net AKA CreditWatch