Complaint Review: Creditreport.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Livingston Texas
Creditreport.com
PO Box 9153 Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Creditreport.com Mighty Net Inc. Use caution with this company Canoga Park California

*UPDATE Employee: We need more information to process your request.

*Author of original report: Creditreport

I ordered a 3-Bureau Credit Report with 1 Score today for $19.95. Instead of receiving what I ordered, they sent me 1 credit report and no score. When I called them they said they would cancel the order and gave me a confirmation cancellation number. I was told to re-order again after 2 days. After reading these reports, it will be interesting to see if they actually cancel the charge. If not, I will also be filing a complaint about this company.

Ginsou
Livingston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2007 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditreportcom/Canoga-Park-California-91304/Creditreportcom-Mighty-Net-Inc-Use-caution-with-this-company-Canoga-Park-California-265695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditreport.com

We need more information to process your request.

AUTHOR: Maria - (U.S.A.)

09-10-07

Dear Ginsou,

Our company would like to assist your complaint with our company; however, we need more information to process your request. We will need the order number, full name, and/or email address (as it was provided in the original order) of the person the credit report was ordered for so we can proceed further with your request.

Sincerely,

Response Department
Creditreport.com

Creditreport

AUTHOR: Ginsou - (U.S.A.)

In all fairness to this company, my credit card account was not charged, and they cancelled the transaction upon my request.