Complaint Review: Creditreport.com

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Angie — Illinois USA
Creditreport.com
1 South Dearborn St Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Creditreport.com Sanders & Green job new position administration staffing employment Chicago, Illinois

I am currently looking for a job and was super excited when I got this e-mail.  At the end of the written interview, to confirm your "identity" you need to fill out a "free" credit report.  The link takes you to creditreport.com, where I saw there was a $1 charge and that once you complete the report you would be signed up for the "free" 7-day trial...if you don't cancel you get charged like $20 or something like that.  Got a little suspicious so I googled the site and saw similar job scam reports.  Before I even started the interview I googled the staffing company that I got the e-mail from, Sanders & Green , and thought it was strange that I didn't find any information about them, only when you open the link they provide you. This is the e-mail I got from them:

Hi A----------,

Thank you for applying for the opening "Administrative Assistant" this position is currently listed in Chicago, Illinois with a pay of $39000.

We have completed our initial review of the applications, and are happy to inform you that you have been accepted by our client for a further interview.

This stage closes on Friday, December 21st at 9pm, so its very important you complete the online screening before this date, submissions after this date will not be accepted. Your interview will be scheduled for the following week.

Please go to the following address to complete the interview booking:

Please be sure to set aside at least 10 minutes to complete the submission. You will not be able to restart the process, it can only be completed once. Once submitted we will contact you within a few days to arrange your interview date. Please be sure to complete all parts of the screening. Incomplete screenings will be not be accepted.

We recommend that you complete the screening on a computer, rather than a mobile phone or tablet, to ensure that you can complete the process.

Thanks,

Susan Green
Human Resources
Sanders & Green
See our site to get details of your local office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditreportcom/Chicago-Illinois-60603/Creditreportcom-Sanders-Green-job-new-position-administration-staffing-employment-Chic-983239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditreport.com