Complaint Review: Creditreport.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 24, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By: Vlada — Saint Louis PArk Minnesota United States of America

Creditreport.com DO NOT SIGN UP FOR TRIAL. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU $12.95!!! Internet

I have signed up on creditreport.com website claiming that they will only need my credit card for authentication purpose and will give me a free credit report.  I looked and looked on the website to make sure it's not some kind of a scam and didn't find anything.

But then in two weeks $12.95 charge shows up on my account.  I called them and first they told me "we can't refund your money" but when I got pissed off and told them I will get my money one way or the other they just told me "OK, we'll refund your money"  Very unethical company that is praying on people and I am not sure why government allows these kinds of companies to rip off it's citizens when they know there are bunch of people complaining....f!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditreportcom/internet/Creditreportcom-DO-NOT-SIGN-UP-FOR-TRIAL-THEY-WILL-CHARGE-YOU-1295-Internet-709831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditreport.com